ECE provides a developmentally appropriate, nurturing program where children learn in a bilingual, multicultural setting. Our goal is ensure that children will enter school ready and able to learn.
- PHL-PreK- no cost regardless of income, limited spaces available on a first come first served basis, serving 3 and 4-year-old children
- Head Start – no cost to income eligible families, serving 3 and 4-year-old children
- Subsidized Child Care – fees are based on family income and subsidized by the state
- Private Pay- full-day, part-time, after school and summer camp
For complete information on eligibility requirements and enrollment call 215-844-0178 Ext. 3
High Quality Bilingual Education
Finding and choosing an early learning center for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make as a parent. At ECE Bilingual Early Education we are dedicated to ensuring the safety and well-being of your child in a dynamic learning environment that is engaging, and exciting.
Our curriculum is aligned with Pennsylvania’s Preschool and Kindergarten readiness standards and supports development in:
- Social Emotional
- Science and Technology
- Social Studies
- Second Language Acquisition
We have five preschool classrooms that serve children 3 – 5 years old year-round with a variety of activities and programs. In addition, we provide school age children 5-10 years-old after school and summer camp. The preschool teacher/student ratio is 1:10; maximum class size is 20.